Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2000/03/03 19:20:58 UTC

(BUG) Fop formatting

Hi,

Note: The following should perhaps be on another list

I use <fo:display-graphic htref="test.png"/>

and I get

           java.lang.NullPointerException:
                   at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.DisplayGraphic.layout(Unknown
Source)
                   at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Unknown Source)
                   at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Flow.layout(Unknown Source)
                   at
org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.format(Unknown Source)
                   at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Root.format(Unknown
Source)

The FOP page doesn't mention that there is a problem with display-graphic,
perhaps it's because I use it through Cocoon ?

Thanks

Phil

Re: (BUG) Fop formatting

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Philippe Lavoie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Note: The following should perhaps be on another list
>
> I use <fo:display-graphic htref="test.png"/>
>
> and I get
>
>            java.lang.NullPointerException:
>                    at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.DisplayGraphic.layout(Unknown
> Source)
>                    at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Block.layout(Unknown Source)
>                    at org.apache.fop.fo.flow.Flow.layout(Unknown Source)
>                    at
> org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.PageSequence.format(Unknown Source)
>                    at org.apache.fop.fo.pagination.Root.format(Unknown
> Source)
>
> The FOP page doesn't mention that there is a problem with display-graphic,
> perhaps it's because I use it through Cocoon ?

The image rendering part of FOP is buggy as hell and doesn't work. But
it's a FOP problem.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.