Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Harry Wang -T (harwang - at Cisco)" <ha...@cisco.com> on 2009/10/08 01:57:54 UTC

RE: how can I use test data in Jmeter Script

Can I use JDBC request sampler to retrieve data and pass it to a HTTP
request?

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
sure.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_Request
Specify the variable names and use those in your HTTPrequest (if you have
multiple rows returned then you might use the For Controller)

regards
deepak