Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Jianfeng Hou <fr...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/08 08:09:54 UTC

About GSoC 2021 Proposal

Hi Zhenxu,

I've already shared my proposal draft for GSoC 2021 on Google's
website for a few days. It's my first time using the website and I'm
not sure if you can see my draft. It would be really nice if you could
review my draft and help me polish it by commenting on the Google Docs
document. Thanks a lot for you help in advance!

Best regards!

Jianfeng Hou (侯剑锋)
GitHub @WinDerek
School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University

Re: About GSoC 2021 Proposal

Posted by Zhenxu Ke <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi Jianfeng, thanks for informing and I can see it, I’m reading it now, will leave some comments and let you know.