Posted to user-zh@hadoop.apache.org by LI <se...@www.senchuanmt3.cn> on 2020/11/21 21:53:49 UTC

Our best resources for Mask during COVID-19

Dear sir / madam
Since 2020, your company has been a major manufacturer of epidemic prevention products in China.
I hope you can trust us and let us have the opportunity to provide you with satisfactory services and products with the best quality and the most competitive price. We will be very happy if you can ask any questions, and we will provide you with satisfactory service.
Our products:
1.KN95 protective masks, disposable medical masks, surgical masks, strap masks, children's masks.
2. Isolation clothing
3. Protective clothing
4. Surgical clothing
5. 75% alcohol disinfectant
6. 84 disinfectant
7. Hand-free gel
8. Meltblown cloth
9. Dingjing PVC latex gloves
10. Consumables
Our certificate: American FDA NIOSH Nielsen SGS FFP 2 FFP 3 TUV IFA China GB2626-2006 2019 certification
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and best regards,
We also send you our catalogue/service scope for your reference. Please check it.
Thank you
Best regards,
-41613284-
Email:senchuanmedical@aliyun.com