Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/10/30 19:40:03 UTC

Starting design docs in wiki

Hi Everyone,
I'm starting to sketch out some designs for various jira as child pages
of this wiki.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Designs
I'd love feedback on both the content as well as the use of the wiki for
this.
Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Starting design docs in wiki

Posted by Dilli Arumugam <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Confirming it worked for me as well - I did some minor edits in the morning
to the wiki page.
But, I was not sure whether Larry and I got privilege due to being
committers.
Thanks
Dilli

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Dilli Arumugam <da...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
The wiki has a comment feature. Ideally what I would have liked is full
cwiki support for the Jira description.  Unfortunately while it does
support some markup it is very limited.

BTW I agree about the name "default".  I had considered "custom" but I'm
leaning toward "generic" now.

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, there is a comment in the wiki as well.
Duh. :/

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.