Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Csk Raju <cs...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/29 05:01:39 UTC

Kafka _Querys

Hi Kafka team,

As of now we have successfully implemented kafka for our environment, We
stuck up with below questions so please provide assistance and help for
below questions.

1)  What are the distinct consumer group names currently consuming messages
from the same topic
2) Total number of messages consumed from topic by the given Consumer group
for the given time interval : from and to date time
3)  for the given consumer group and topic, How many new messages arrived
into topic from the previously committed offset position
(Example: Consumer application is down and admin wants to know how many new
messages arrived after that specific consuming app went down)
4) Explicitly move offset to a different position for the given topic and
consumer group
5) Replay messages from Failure topic to Replay topic
6) How do we monitor a topic – alert when a new message is arrived or a
threshold of 5 or 10 new messages arrived

Hoping your response gives me all clarifications on above questions:)

Thanks
Sudhir Raju
+919666432888