Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/01/09 23:26:25 UTC

Danno Ferrin as committer

Hi All,

In accordance with the guidelines proposed at
http://jakarta.apache.org, I'd like to propose to make Danno Ferrin
<sh...@earthlink.net> as a committer.

Danno has a very good understanding of many Tomcat internals and
especially the JSP engine. He has proposed quite a few useful patches to
both Tomcat as well as to Watchdog.

Now, let me see a bunch of +1's, please :-)

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

Re: Danno Ferrin as committer

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cm...@mytownnet.com>.
"Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In accordance with the guidelines proposed at
> http://jakarta.apache.org, I'd like to propose to make Danno Ferrin
> <sh...@earthlink.net> as a committer.
>
> Danno has a very good understanding of many Tomcat internals and
> especially the JSP engine. He has proposed quite a few useful patches to
> both Tomcat as well as to Watchdog.
>
> Now, let me see a bunch of +1's, please :-)

+1

Craig

Re: Danno Ferrin as committer

Posted by Patrick Regan <pa...@globalcrossing.com>.
+1

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Hans Bergsten wrote:

> "Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > In accordance with the guidelines proposed at
> > http://jakarta.apache.org, I'd like to propose to make Danno Ferrin
> > <sh...@earthlink.net> as a committer.
> >
> > Danno has a very good understanding of many Tomcat internals and
> > especially the JSP engine. He has proposed quite a few useful patches to
> > both Tomcat as well as to Watchdog.
> >
> > Now, let me see a bunch of +1's, please :-)
>
> +1

+1 and welcome on board guys :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Danno Ferrin as committer