Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/08/06 02:29:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.1.0 (candidate 4)

Hi,

I have released one more candidate that makes the following changes:

(1) Expands README to include more information about the project
(2) Removes hadoop16.jar as it is not longer used
(3) Adds release notes to the candidate directory
(4) Adds "incubating" to the name of the distribution to comply with the
incubator policy.

The new artifacts are available at
http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.1.0-candidate-4/

Please, vote within next 72 hours. We need 3 +1s from committers and
mentors to move to the PMC vote.

Thanks,

Olga

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.