Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex <ap...@fidm.com> on 2003/08/21 02:46:00 UTC

Struts, JetSpeed and session

Hi,

We are porting an existing Struts application to JetSpeed porlet.  We
are having problem with session information not available to the Struts
application.  We have a link on the portal to our application.  The
first page have access to the session information but not subsequent
pages.  Anoyone out there have similar problem?  Any suggestion?

I am thinking to create a bean in session scope and store the
information.  All other pages/action beans can retrieve information from
  this bean instead from session object.  Is this feasible?  Any sample
code available?

Thanks.

Alex