Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2021/12/17 15:16:53 UTC

[VOTE] The first release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.1 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-4.0.1RC0

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 4.0.1

The tag to be voted on is 4.0.1RC0:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/4.0.1RC0

This tag currently points to git reference

  15fc52e69a8646f0a7fcaa27a2a8c4104269b125

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-4.0.1RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1475/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

  https://downloads.apache.org/hbase/KEYS

This release is to fix the broken hbase-shaded-protobuf module. See
HBASE-26592 for more details.

To learn more about Apache hbase thirdparty, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

[RESULT][VOTE] The first release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.1 is available for download

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
With 3 binding +1s, no -1, the vote passes.

Let me finish the release.

Thanks all for voting!

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月28日周二 21:45写道:

Re: [VOTE] The first release condidate for hbase-thirdparty 4.0.1 is available for download

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
And here is my own +1.

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
So there is a pending vote too, it aims to solve the problem for
HBASE-26492.

We need more votes to get this out as the current 4.0.0 release is broken.

Thanks.

Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> 于2021年12月17日周五 23:16写道: