Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Luis Rivera <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 23:04:22 UTC

Source code URL??

Hi axisdevs,

I tried the URL as indicated in your web site:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java

but it keeps complaining that it is broken. Has it changed?

The site has no new releases since October, I need to make sure I have the
latest to figure out if what I am seeing is fix from October to this point!

Thanks in advance,
--Luis R.

Re: Source code URL??

Posted by Kasun Gajasinghe <ka...@gmail.com>.
The repository url is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk

/KasunBG

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Luis Rivera <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi axisdevs,
>
> I tried the URL as indicated in your web site:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java
>
> but it keeps complaining that it is broken. Has it changed?
>
> The site has no new releases since October, I need to make sure I have the
> latest to figure out if what I am seeing is fix from October to this point!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --Luis R.

~~~*******'''''''''''''*******~~~
Kasun Gajasinghe,