Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Nuwan Sameera <nu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 17:04:00 UTC

Public server cannot access.

Hi all,

I trying to access http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsyncope-vm.apache.org%3A9080%2Fsyncope%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE7-Tr_1w4ZN0bgFwVxLl0_LdO44w>.
But it given "can't establish a connection to the server at
syncope-vm.apache.org:9080"

Please help.

Regards.
--
Nuwan Sameera.
Undergraduate,

Re: Public server cannot access.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Il 14 giugno 2016 19:04:00 CEST, Nuwan Sameera <nu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>Hi all,
>
>I trying to access http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/
><http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsyncope-vm.apache.org%3A9080%2Fsyncope%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE7-Tr_1w4ZN0bgFwVxLl0_LdO44w>.
>But it given "can't establish a connection to the server at
>syncope-vm.apache.org:9080"

Nothing special, the demo server is down for some reason (maybe the host was just rebooted).

I don't have my SSH key here to manually restart, but tomorrow early morning GMT the automatic redeploy process will bring it up again.

In the meanwhile, just download the standalone distribution and carry on.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

Involved at The Apache Software Foundation: member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/