Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fredrik Wallner <fr...@chem.gu.se> on 2009/08/06 09:44:40 UTC

Problem with text on OSX

Hi!

I have a problem where text doesn't show when batik is used to render
SVGs on my MacBook running OS X 10.5.7
As an example, I have attached a screenshot from Squiggle (from the
OSX dmg), next to the correct rendering in Safari. I'm also attaching
the SVG.
java -version returns
java version "1.5.0_19"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_19-
b02-304)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_19-137, mixed mode, sharing)

Any ideas are appreciated!

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Re: Problem with text on OSX

Posted by Fredrik Wallner <fr...@chem.gu.se>.
Thanks a lot, that was indeed the problem!

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Re: Problem with text on OSX

Posted by massimo citterio <ci...@sinapto.net>.