Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by deepak kodigepalli <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/23 15:15:54 UTC

Help Needed in creation of JDBC connection at runtime

Hi,

Is there anyway where we can create a JDBC connection using JDBC Connection
Confiuration during runtime. The user name and password will be generated
with a temporary connetion and new username and password will be used to
create a new connection during runtime.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: Help Needed in creation of JDBC connection at runtime

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
You could create a pre-flight Jmeter Test plan that will generate a
property file with those values and use it as data on your JMeter script
with the simulated scenario.

This is only one way to do it, and I'm pretty sure that there are plenty
more. JMeter has other components to help you achieve this goal.

Best of luck.
Be safe and drink water!

Flavio Cysne