Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by J Chris Anderson <jc...@couch.io> on 2010/05/14 01:13:38 UTC

Free CouchApp / Evently Webcast

Users and devs,

As part of the monthly Webcast series Couchio is doing with O'Reilly, I'll be giving a free webcast on Thursday at 10am PST.

Registration is free http://intranet.oreillynet.com/~andstone/webcasts/couchapp_webcast/couchapp-webcast_prg.html

I'll also twitter the link to join the webcast on Thursday.

The topic is how to build basic CouchApps. If you are comfortable with jQuery and a command line interface you'll be able to hack along. At then end you'll have your own photo-sharing CouchApp, and more importantly, you'll know how to write simple custom CouchApps.

Also, we're gonna be premiering the music video for a new CouchDB rap song I recorded with Claire, VP of Official Attitude for Couchio, so don't miss that!

Chris