Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/24 03:48:54 UTC

Re: [GSoC] Project proposal: Modularize Harmony JIT by separating JET as a standalone JIT compiler

good idea.
fw to dev list in case someone didn't subscribe the incubator list.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [GSoC] Project proposal: Modularize Harmony JIT by separating JET as a standalone JIT compiler

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Tony Wu wrote:
> good idea.
> fw to dev list in case someone didn't subscribe the incubator list.

(It came to the dev list already.  Xio-Feng is using our very old list
address from pre-graduation!)