Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Nouguier Olivier <le...@akio-solutions.com> on 2001/09/11 12:57:11 UTC

Help or links please

Hi,
    First of all I'd like to apologize for my poor english, and if I'm
in the wrong place...

    I'm using Xalan-C for fiew weeks, and I had some problems:

    Building:
        - segfault of gcc-3.0.0, when optiomizations flag are on ( -O,
-O2 )
        - many many warning talking about negative value assigne to
unsigned

    Using:
        - Many questions, too many.

So where can I found more on Xalan C, or ask question about the API.

Thanks

--
My mother always used to tell me, "The early bird gets the worm."
The message seemed pretty clear to me: If you sleep late, you're