Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Daming <da...@apache.org> on 2021/04/16 02:11:00 UTC

[DISUCSS/VOTE] Create a GitHub Repo for SkyWalking Kong Plugin

Hi,

SkyWalking-Nginx-Lua[1] agent has adapted with B[2][3]. In order to
eliminate the confusion of users, I would like to put it on a separate
GitHub Repo. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me
know.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua
[2] https://konghq.com/
[3] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua/pull/70

----------------------------
Haochao Zhuang(@dmsolr)
Apache SkyWalking

Re: [DISUCSS/VOTE] Create a GitHub Repo for SkyWalking Kong Plugin

Posted by Daming <da...@apache.org>.
Hi

The Kong agent migrated to the new repo[1], and it is almost
complete(waiting for PR[2] to succeed and merged). On the other hand,
I am dropping the codes related to kong in skywalking-nginx-lua[3].
After that, I will raise a new version publication vote.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-kong
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-kong/pull/2
[3] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-nginx-lua/pull/75

------------------------
I am sorry. Because I hurry to go out and then forgot it. Thanks for
reminding me. I resend.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月18日周日 下午2:26写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi