Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xuekun Hu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/28 04:29:50 UTC

looking for TOMCAT monitor

Hi,

I'm a newbie of TOMCAT. Is there a easy use and easy install TOMCAT
monitor tool available? I just want to monitor some basic performance
counters, like average reponse time, busy threads ...
Thanks in advance.

Thx, Xuekun

RE: looking for TOMCAT monitor

Posted by Vl...@informa.com.
5.0.25 should be ok. Do you run a unix box without X11 running by any chance? If you do this might be helpful:

http://www.lambdaprobe.org/forum2/thread.jspa?threadID=42

Cheers,
Vlad

Posted by segli <na...@egli.info>.
I'm using Tomcat 5.0.25 - would that explain this I guess...?
Can't upgrade I'm affraid since it's a productive environment...

cheers,
-se

RE: looking for TOMCAT monitor

Posted by Vl...@informa.com.
Tomcat developed a glitch between versions 5.5.9 and 5.5.15 (I think),
which would cause connector stats to be "0", hence no graphs.

Try upgrading tomcat.

Regards,
Vlad

http://www.nabble.com/looking-for-TOMCAT-

Posted by Jerome Jar <iu...@gmail.com>.
Seems no such *FREE* tools. I'm using Lambda Probe,
http://lambdaprobe.org/ , handy tool.