Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "mymail0345@orange.nl" <my...@orange.nl> on 2008/04/04 22:02:25 UTC

MSVCR80

Hello,

I am a newbe to axis2c. I would like to run the example
"axis2_http_server.exe" as a first step.

I have downloaded the binary distribution and followed the steps on
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/installationguide.html#win_binary

In step 2.1.3 (Running the binaries) I have set and verified
AXIS2C_HOME  and the PATH variable and now try to run axis2_http_server.exe

Then an error message "This application failed to start because
MSVR80.dll was not found" appears in a dialog box.

Simply copying this file to the library path does  not really help
because then a different error appears.

I have repeated the procedure on a different PC with exactlty identical
results.

I searched the mailing list, and found some hits on "MSVCR80" but was
not able to resolve the problem.

Does anywone know what to do?

Regard,
Nanne

Re: MSVCR80

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nanne,

Can you try the binary at [1]. This is newer than the one you find on the
release page, as it was built from the head after 1.3.0 was released.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~senaka/axis2/c/axis2c-bin-1.3.0-win32.zip

Regards,
Senaka

Re: MSVCR80

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Devs,

has anyone run Axis2/C win32 binary lately?

If so, have you run into this issue.

Regards,
Senaka

Re: MSVCR80