Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2009/10/14 22:53:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache FtpServer 1.0.3 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.0.3.

This release fixes the issues found since the release of 1.0.2. We
recommend all users to upgrade to this release. We consider this a
stable and production ready release.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

The change log for this release is:
Bug
* [FTPSERVER-318] - Subclasses of FtpException ignore the Throwable
parameter in their constructors
* [FTPSERVER-326] - LIST command does not work right with hidden files
* [FTPSERVER-330] - Timestamp values returned by various extension
commands such as MDTM, MLSD are incorrect
* [FTPSERVER-332] - Javadoc typo in
org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet.User.getHomeDirectory

Improvement
* [FTPSERVER-317] - Update configuration documentation to adjust max-logins

The full release notes can found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10571&styleName=Html&version=12314039

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!

/niklas

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache FtpServer 1.0.3 released

Posted by Rhys Black <pd...@gmail.com>.
Does this include IMAP support?

~Rhys

Posted by Rhys Black <pd...@gmail.com>.
OMG! wrong list!  I thought it was an Apache JAMES release :-)

They have IMAP support but only on the trunk, and seemingly no idea when
they plan to release it, so everyone who wants IMAP ends up playing with
the trunk whether they want to or not.

Sry! it was a knee jerk thing.

~Rhys