Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/29 18:08:14 UTC

Admin access to Apache Ignite Integrations documentation

Hi Dmitriy,

Could you please make me an owner of this documentation domain? [1] I need
to grant Nikolay the access but we ran out of seats.

(Igniters, we'll solve this inconvenience once and forever when move our
documentation to GitHub repository).

[1] https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs

-
Denis

Re: Admin access to Apache Ignite Integrations documentation

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Denis.

https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/spring-boot

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.