Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Uwe Brauer <ou...@mat.ucm.es> on 2013/10/18 14:20:31 UTC

problem: bind: left-to-right (control left), and right-to-left (control right)

Hello

I use BIDI (hebrew) text, and I know that the standard binding is the
following

left-to-right is (control shift A)
right-to-left is (control shift D)

So I just added

left-to-right is (control shift A) (control left)
right-to-left is (control shift D) (control right)

Now:

When pressing (control left) nothing happens, however
pressing (control right) writer toggles between left-to-right and
right-to-left!!!

Why is this so, why is (control left)  ignored.

Shall I file a bug report?

thanks

Uwe Brauer