Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Vanguri, Raghava Rao V (Raghava Rao)" <va...@lucent.com> on 2006/11/07 20:24:41 UTC

WSDL Question

Hi,
I am using jmeter2.2.  The sampler "Web Service (SOAP) Request" window
provides the ability to add a WSDL file but only from a URL.  Does
anyone know how I can load a WSDL file from one of the directories in my
PC?  What should be the extension of this WSDL file?  Any help you can
provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rao Vanguri

RE: WSDL Question