Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 04:54:48 UTC

Wiki edit request

I don't have edit privileges for the main CWIKI page. Would some please add
an "Integrations" section with pointers to these two pages? It seems like
they should be in the "Implementation Background" section.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/File+Format+Integrations
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Database+Integrations

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Wiki edit request

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On 19.11.2011 Lance Norskog wrote:
> Fixed. A: it moved, and B: it's "Jenkins" now.
>
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Dan Beaulieu
>
> <da...@gmail.com>wrote:
> > While on the topic, the hudson url is broken... Don't know what it should
> > be...

Dan - good catch. Lance, thanks for the fix.

Isabel

Re: Wiki edit request

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--