Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mike Oliver <Mi...@open4businessonline.com> on 2021/06/24 06:31:48 UTC

Why?

I have been struggling with camel-blueprint.xsd

When I use this...
https://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd

Why would you choose to change from the unambiguous 'headerName' to the
ambiguous 'name' ?  I hope there was a good reason, but it does cause
problems, like the one below.  Cannot win, use headerName and it complains,
use 'name' and it complains.

My eclipse editor says the following at the <setHeader component.

Multiple annotations found at this line:
    - cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'headerName' is not allowed to
appear in element
     'setHeader'.
    - cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'name' must appear on element 'setHeader'.

*Mike Oliver** Founder**, Open 4 Business Online*
Tel: +1(951)260-0793 | Mobile:**NEW* 639479927462
US Toll free: 1-800-985-4766 **NEW*
http://www.o4bo.com
Mas marunong akong umunawa ng salitang tagalog kaysa magkapagsalita nito
[image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-4-Business-Online/147285608707176> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/O4BO> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://ph.linkedin.com/pub/mike-oliver/0/1b9/197> [image: AngelList]