Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/23 17:25:54 UTC

Mailing list archives

Is there an archive of the apache esme-dev mailing list that is linkable and
publicly available on the web? I'd really like to be able to link to mailing
list threads from the wiki but I can't find an archive for the life of me.
Thanks,
Ethan

Re: Mailing list archives

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Looks good. I've put in a link using that resource.
Thanks!
Ethan

Re: Mailing list archives

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.