Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/07/09 00:08:02 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchCamp2010" by jchrisa

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "CouchCamp2010" page has been changed by jchrisa.
The comment on this change is: added a web security talk.
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchCamp2010?action=diff&rev1=1&rev2=2

  IndexedDatabase and IDBCouch.
  WebStorage.

+ === CouchDB and the web security model ===
+
+ What do we need to do to allow CouchApps to play in the web sandbox. Eg if I'm running a banking CouchApp and a chat CouchApp, and the chat CouchApp has a bug that allows the person you are chatting with to inject HTML/JS into your browser, how do we keep that from being a vector for attack on your banking data?
+