Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Senthil Sona <sw...@cisco.com> on 2009/05/19 08:40:09 UTC

How to build new soap envelope and send to the client as a response from the OutFlow handler

Hi team,

   In my client program, I have Sandesha and rampart engaged. I want to
create a new response and send to the client from the outflow handler .
Could you please tell me how can u do this.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

Re: How to build new soap envelope and send to the client as a response from the OutFlow handler

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Senthil Sona <sw...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
>   In my client program, I have Sandesha and rampart engaged. I want to
> create a new response and send to the client from the outflow handler .
> Could you please tell me how can u do this.

Try to change the soapEnvelop of the message context.

thanks,
Amila.

> Thanks,
> Swapna Soni.