Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/25 21:06:36 UTC

directlink

Hello,

I'd like to include a link in a generated e-mail which includes a DirectLink component.
How can I do this?
(The mail is used at registration, the user can click on the link to confirm the registration.)

Thanks,
Norbi

Re: directlink

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
ExternalService service =
(ExternalService)getPage().getEngine().getService("external");
ILink link = service.getLink(getPage().getRequestCycle(),this,new
Object[]{"destpage",getPage().getPageName()});
return link.getURL();

Marilen Aretius Corciovei

mobile: +40-721253015
web presence

Re: directlink

Posted by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for this tip!

How can I get the URL from the service in a listener method?
Can someone provide some code? (even pseudo)

Thank you,
Norbi

Posted by Darren Foltinek <da...@frontrange.ca>.