Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Grzegorz Stasica <gs...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/11/08 22:44:13 UTC

repeat previous action from the other one

hi,

My problem could be strange but let me describe it. I've a application where
data for every page is customized to some filter. For example there is page
showing records from database. The data are limited to currently selected
user (user object stored in session). Hence there are many pages where data
are limited this way, I've a list of user as a menu on left side. What I
want to achieve is to automatically invoke last performed action after each
user change.

Rgs

[OT ]Re: repeat previous action from the other one

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
Assuming the each user change issues a request to the server, I think that
I would use a session scoped object and a filter to achieve this.  The
session scoped object could hold a flag as well as the "last performed
action" and the filter could use these values to automatically invoke the
last performed action.

-Dennis

"Grzegorz Stasica" <gs...@poczta.onet.pl>
Sent by: news <ne...@sea.gmane.org>