Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Khurram <kh...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 07:05:01 UTC

building project

I am doing a maven clean install and getting a missing jar on JWNL
dependency... i dont see this jar on maven1 repo.... any ideas?

thanks

Re: building project

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 1/20/11 10:12 AM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> I will undo that commit and then you can build.
That is done now, do a subversion update and redo
the build.

Jörn

Re: building project

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 1/20/11 7:05 AM, Khurram wrote:
> I am doing a maven clean install and getting a missing jar on JWNL
> dependency... i dont see this jar on maven1 repo.... any ideas?

Yes, sorry the maven repository containing this jar file
was accidentally removed from the opennlp-tools project
pom a few hours before you tried building it ...

I will undo that commit and then you can build.

Thanks for notifying us about the problem,
Jörn

Re: building project

Posted by Khurram <kh...@gmail.com>.
thank you guys, it builds just fine when i removed my locally installed JWNL
jar

Re: building project

Posted by James Kosin <ja...@gmail.com>.