Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mike D Pilsbury <mi...@pekim.co.uk> on 2003/11/09 12:15:45 UTC

Script is generated in

I am using a script component to generate a JavaScript function, but the
JavaScript is being placed in the <body>. This doesn't cause a problem
for Opera, but Mozilla refuses to see it. Shouldn't it be generated in
the <head>?

This is is a show stopper for me. I can't put the function in a .js
file, because the then the ${} resolution won't work. At least I don't
think it will.

Mike

(Get the impression I am using script components for the first time this
morning. :-)

Re: Script is generated in

Posted by Mike D Pilsbury <mi...@pekim.co.uk>.
Hmm, it now seems to be working in Mozilla, and I've no idea what I
changed to make it work. Most peculiar.

Mike

Re: Script is generated in

Posted by Mike D Pilsbury <mi...@pekim.co.uk>.
It was beta 2. I've got beta 3 source, but not binary. I'll download
beta 3 bin in a minute.

Is there any chance that the releases could be made available with both
binary and source in one downloadable bundle. It's a (small) pain to
download the binary for the jars and the source for the examples.

Mike

RE: Script is generated in

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.