Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/10/21 08:38:25 UTC

Write access for ASF committers to our git repositories

Hello,

Sergio has indicated, that he can not push to the Commons Lang git
repository [1]. Since we decided to grant write access to our repositories
to all ASF committers [2], I had expected that this would apply to the git
repositories as well. Does this need any special set up?

Regards,
Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/pull/112#issuecomment-149428870
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-dev/201412.mbox/%3CCAB917RJy57Z-4PnwThvR9tUq7Y3td8USG8jCmhVDThALwhoBHg@mail.gmail.com%3E

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: Write access for ASF committers to our git repositories

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Perfect.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.