Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org> on 2015/07/07 15:02:09 UTC

Thoughts on graduation?

Hi all,

Assuming the latest LGPL-related nitpick found in 1.2.0 gets resolved in
1.3, I think it's time for this community to consider graduating from
the Incubator. I find that I had nothing important to do as a mentor for
a long while now, and that is a sure sign that things are now going in
the right direction.

Thoughs?

-- Brane

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

​Agree with going the right direction as well as the overall maturity of
the project, people involved, early migration problems resolution, and PMC
innerworkings as far as following the Apache Way. ​

--
Nikita Ivanov

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
+1

I also think that the project and the community are ready for graduation.
The 1.3 release will be addressing all the points recently raised.

Also, all the items on the maturity check list are in good shape:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Ignite+Maturity+Checklist

I will send out an email for PPMC vote soon.

D.

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Re: Thoughts on graduation?