Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dhanuja Natarajan <dh...@hcl.com> on 2010/09/15 07:56:27 UTC

Axis 2: not able link with XPath methods

Hi,

We are using Axis 2C (1.6 version)
We are using the following AXIOM Xpath methods,
                axiom_xpath_context_create
axiom_xpath_compile_expression
axiom_xpath_evaluate
We have included axiom_xpath.h file. We are able to compile the application.
We are not able to link these methods with axiom.lib.
Can you please tell us which lib holds these methods?

Thank you,
Dhanuja

Re: Axis 2: not able link with XPath methods

Posted by Edward Lang <ed...@softpro.de>.
On 15 Sep 2010 at 11:26, Dhanuja Natarajan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Axis 2C (1.6 version)
> We are using the following AXIOM Xpath methods,
>                 axiom_xpath_context_create
> axiom_xpath_compile_expression
> axiom_xpath_evaluate
> We have included axiom_xpath.h file. We are able to compile the application.
> We are not able to link these methods with axiom.lib.
> Can you please tell us which lib holds these methods?
>
> Thank you,
> Dhanuja

Hi,

Probably axis2_xpath.lib?

I can see your entries there anyway.

Axis2C has many libs and several, sometimes all, of them are needed
depending on the functions you use.

Freundliche Gruesse,

Edward Lang
System Architect

Re: Axis 2: not able link with XPath methods

Posted by Edward Lang <ed...@softpro.de>.