Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/07/17 17:47:21 UTC

BlobSource - "blob" protocol

Hi all !

I'm trying to use the blob protocol. It uses the BlobSourceFactory, defined in the
cocoon.xconf. The factory uses BlobSource class, which is AbstractLogEnabled. But where is
the logger defined for this component ? The BlobSource isn't defined anywhere ?!?
So when I use the blob protocol, BlobSource throws a NullPointerException, because it
doesn't find the logger via getLogger().

Any tip ?

--
Olivier BILLARD

[Summary] BlobSource - "blob" protocol