Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/03 17:21:32 UTC

Reminder: Geode Clubhouse TOMORROW Weds, May 4, 9AM PDT - Where Does Geode Fit in Modern System Architectures?

Greetings Apache Geode Community,
This is a reminder that we're hosting a Geode Clubhouse meeting tomorrow.
See you there!

As always it will be recorded and posted.

-Greg

Re: Reminder: Geode Clubhouse TOMORROW Weds, May 4, 9AM PDT - Where Does Geode Fit in Modern System Architectures?

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Setting up for Geode Clubhouse now.  See you in 28 minutes at

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.