Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Itamar Mourão <wa...@arcadian.com.br> on 2007/07/04 14:17:16 UTC

[Trinidad] Telnet renderer

Hi folks,
I found "The current ADF Faces solution already provides additonal
functionality to the donation, such as built-in support for JSR 227,
Telnet, and IM renderers." at
http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi/archives/cat_adf_faces.html

Since I'm developing an application where I need a telnet interface, I
became curious... How to make a Trinidad based application to support a
telnet interface ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Walter Itamar Mourão
Arcadian Tecnologia S/A

Re: [Trinidad] Telnet renderer

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
The Telnet renderers were not donated to open source.
In part, they relied on a midtier (not part of ADF Faces
per se) that was not being open-sourced, so it would not have
been especially helpful.

Regards,
Adam Winer