Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Ma, Sheng-Chen (Aven)" <sh...@esgyn.cn> on 2016/06/03 08:01:21 UTC

答复: about pull 503

hi Steve:
I think u are right . I will do some change which will not rely on install_feature. Then I will have this discussion on dev list.

Thanks
Aven

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
Hi there Aven-

You can you install_features, actually you must so that the installer knows
what version of HBase is supported in that particular package. The
installer can install all versions of trafodion. So there will need to be
HBase 1.0 support in the installer and HBase 1.1 . install_features is used
during installation not during sqenvcom.sh. Take a look at
traf_config_check to see the details.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Ma, Sheng-Chen (Aven) <shengchen.ma@esgyn.cn

Amanda Moran