Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net> on 2011/04/27 00:57:28 UTC

[REQUEST] Additional JIRA's for 2.2.1

Would it be possible to put the following tickets into 2.2.1?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-216 KARAF-216
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-560 KARAF-560

-----
Mike Van (aka karafman)
Karaf Team (Contributor)

Re: [REQUEST] Additional JIRA's for 2.2.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
For mine, it's OK. Now that I fixed the 2.1.5 issue, I should be able to
fix that today :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Andreas.

I already known that a cup of coffee is a very dangerous weapon :)

I think that we can wait up to Saturday.

Regards
JB

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
I think

For https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-535 I'm waiting for
some review; If you're fine with my idea it is fixed; otherwise...
well :). The other two have patches applied which only have to be
pushed (IMHO).

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
I rather see a 2.2.1 out asap, to get going with 3.0 since my focus is
on 3.0 already :)

regards, Achim

2011/4/27 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>:
> I'm agree with Andreas.
>
> Once 2.2.1 and 2.1.5 will be out, I propose to focus on test and
> stabilization of Karaf 3.0.0 to be able to make a first release.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 04/27/2011 06:15 AM, Andreas Pieber wrote:
>>
>> Hey Mike,
>>
>> TBH I don't like to include new features into micro releases. Instead
>> I would prefer if we want a 2.3 branch or get out 3.0 fast. In both
>> cases I think we can push 560 and 216 out quite fast (once the
>> decision is made and in case of 3.x the roadmap is cut down)
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:57 AM, mikevan<mv...@comcast.net>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Would it be possible to put the following tickets into 2.2.1?
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-216 KARAF-216
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-560 KARAF-560
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Mike Van (aka karafman)
>>> Karaf Team (Contributor)
>>> --

*Achim Nierbeck*

Committer & Project Lead

Re: [REQUEST] Additional JIRA's for 2.2.1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I'm agree with Andreas.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mike,