Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 18:37:00 UTC

Wicket integration in Seam 2.1

Guys,

A very interesting interview to Pete Muir about the upcoming JBoss Seam 2.1,
especially regarding Wicket integration as presentation layer.

"[..] Firstly, we want to support Wicket, as a first class view layer. Well,
what does this actually mean, with some sort of technical details. Well,
what we want to be able to do is allow you, obviously, to be able to access
your Seam components for a Wicket club, using annotation controlled
injection, to be able to control conversations, with annotations from inside
your Wicket class, to be able to control your business process management
tasks and your business process management processes themselves. So
basically, all the orchestration stuff that you need to do with writing the
view side of your app. [..] "

http://java.dzone.com/articles/whats-new-seam-21-an-interview

Enjoy.

-- Paolo