Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thom Chode <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 21:27:09 UTC

IntelliJ

Has anyone got a working version of Mevenide for Intellij 4.5.4?

Re: IntelliJ

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thom,

First, I'd recommend you post this in the users@mevenide.codehaus.org
mailing list - you'll probably get more details there.

Second - there is a Maven integration plugin for IDEA in the works - go
to http://mevenide.codehaus.org/mevenide-idea/  for details. The plugin,
however, only works on the EAP version of IDEA (5.0) and is still in its
pre-alpha state. There is a small (quite primitive) port of it for 4.5.4
- contact me directly to get it (it's still not on the site).

There is also another plugin, developed by someone else for IDEA that
does pretty much what our backport does - and is available in the IDEA
plugin manager.

Cheers,

    Arik Kfir.