Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nanotech <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 17:04:31 UTC

Displaying date as Label.

Hi All,

I need some help displaying date correctly in Label. I am using a text
field(and DatePicker) to take date input and storing it in mySQL database.
But while displying it as a "Label" I am only seeing time (i.e it always
shows 12:00 am).The date in database is correct.

Here is how I am doing it.

# For uploading
TextField uploadDate = new TextField("uploadDate",Date.class);
uploadDate.add(new DatePicker());

#For displaying(in a ListView)

item.add(new Label("uploadDate ",new
PropertyModel(item.getModel(),"uploadDate ")));

#Environment:
Wicket 1.3.2 (also includes joda time)
MySQL(5.5x)

Can someone please help.