Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/09/20 22:03:15 UTC

How to set up Website/wiki/etc.?

Hi,

I wonder how we should proceed to set up a website and wiki for
OpenEJB. Any suggestions?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: How to set up Website/wiki/etc.?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 20, 2006, at 1:03 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder how we should proceed to set up a website and wiki for
> OpenEJB. Any suggestions?

I started a thread on that a while back and Daniel expressed some
interest in looking at it.  Dunno if he's poked at it yet though.
Maybe someone else has time.  Jason Dillon has cooked up something
for Geronimo, we just need someone to copy that and create an OpenEJB-
styled template.

As far as confluence goes, we need to move that over which is
actually fairly easy to do but requires file system access on the
destination confluence (cwiki).  I am a Confluence admin, but don't
have access to the box.  I'm currently bugging Jeff Turner every
single day on the Jira migration.  When we get that done, I'm sure I
can get him to help with the Confluence import.

-David