Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bo Bodnar <bb...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/10/31 19:04:05 UTC

Re: New book on Apache jmeter by 3 committers of the project

I skimmed through the introductory pages.  In my opinion, this is an
excellent introduction to Jmeter.  Thank you for writing it!

Bo

   Bohdan L. Bodnar
   Lead Performance Engineer
   1-312-871-5163

   E-mail: bbodnar@us.ibm.com                               222 South Riverside Plaza
                                                                    Chicago, IL 60606
                                                                        United States

From:	Kirk Pepperdine <ki...@gmail.com>
To:	JMeter Users List <us...@jmeter.apache.org>
Date:	10/31/2018 01:48 PM
Subject:	Re: New book on Apache JMeter by 3 committers of the project

Well done!!! I will certainly promote it next week at my workshop at QCon
next week.

Regards,
Kirk

https://leanpub.com/master-jmeter-from-load-test-to-devops