Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gareth <g0...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/11/22 18:47:45 UTC

Using Hibernate as the persistence engine

Hi,

I've written a Tapestry front end, that talks to a series of in memory data objects that essentially mock DB tables, but would now like to integrate this with  a database via hibernate.  I'm using Tapestry 4.1, and since this is a green field development, the latest version of Hibernate.

I've seen reference to Tapernate, and HoneyComb...

What is the recommended approach for this?

Thanks

Gareth

Re: Using Hibernate as the persistence engine

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.
If you can get Kent Tong's book for Tapestry 4, it has an excellent
example of simple Hibernate integration.

Martin