Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "mcanow@yahoo.com" <mc...@yahoo.com> on 2011/07/14 13:34:19 UTC

Need immediat help for reading .xlsx file

Hi

 I need immediat help, kindly do the needful

Thanks in advance
Nowshad

I  have configures below jar to upload .xlsx file.We are using weblogic9 and
weblogic server contains xbean.jar. My appilcation pom.xml contain xbean2.2
( tried with 2.4.0 also )still i am getting below error. Problem here is ,
application taking xbean.jar from weblogic9 server lib not from application
xbean2.2 or 2.4.
 Any help greatly appreciate.
1)dom4j-1.6.1.jar
2)poi-3.8-beta3-20110606.jar
3)poi-ooxml-3.8-beta3-20110606.jar
4)poi-ooxml-schemas-3.8-beta3-20110606.jar
5)xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar
6)stax-api-1.0.1.jar

Full error stack trace as below:-

org.apache.poi.POIXMLException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFactory.createDocumentPart(XSSFFactory.java:62)
        at
org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart.read(POIXMLDocumentPart.java:293)
        at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocument.load(POIXMLDocument.java:186)
        at
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook.<init>(XSSFWorkbook.java:186)
        at
com.hp.bde.bo.tools.DataAdminExcelBO.insertExcelData(DataAdminExcelBO.java:911)
        at
com.hp.bde.bo.tools.DataAdminExcelBO$$FastClassByCGLIB$$919618ef.invoke(<generated>)
        at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:149)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:696)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.ThrowsAdviceInterceptor.invoke(ThrowsAdviceInterceptor.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at com.hp.bde.config.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:39)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:106)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:631)
        at
com.hp.bde.bo.tools.DataAdminExcelBO$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$e713442a.insertExcelData(<generated>)
        at
com.hp.bde.beans.tools.DataAdmin.upLoadExcelData(DataAdmin.java:129)
        at
        at
        at
com.sun.faces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke(MethodBindingImpl.java:126)
        at
com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:72)
        at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UICommand.java:312)
        at
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.broadcastEvents(UIViewRoot.java:266)
        at
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplication(UIViewRoot.java:380)
        at
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:75)
        at
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase(LifecycleImpl.java:200)
        at
com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:90)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:223)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
com.hp.bde.config.RequestParamFilter.doFilter(RequestParamFilter.java:116)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at com.hp.bde.config.URLFilter.doFilter(URLFilter.java:72)
       at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
com.hp.websat.timber.transaction.TransactionLoggingFilter.doFilter(TransactionLoggingFilter.java:132)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3243)
        at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
        at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2003)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1909)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1359)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
        at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
Method)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at
org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFactory.createDocumentPart(XSSFFactory.java:60)
        ... 51 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method)
        at
sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.java:25)
        at
sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(ReflectionFactory.java:122)
        at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(Field.java:917)
        at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(Field.java:898)
        at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:357)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(XmlBeans.java:770)
        at
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.ThemeDocument.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.ThemeDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.poi.xssf.model.ThemesTable.<init>(ThemesTable.java:39)
        ... 56 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate
SchemaTypeSystemImpl (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException): is the
version of xbean.jar corre
        at
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sE130CAA0A01A7CDE5A2B4FEB8B311707.TypeSystemHolder.loadTypeSystem(Unknown
Source)
        at
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sE130CAA0A01A7CDE5A2B4FEB8B311707.TypeSystemHolder.<clinit>(Unknown
Source)
        ... 66 more
Method)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        ... 68 more
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaTypeLoaderException: XML-BEANS compiled
schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got 24
(schemaorg_apache_xml
s.system.sE130CAA0A01A7CDE5A2B4FEB8B311707.index) - code 3
       at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.<init>(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:1522)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.initFromHeader(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:260)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.<init>(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:183)
        ... 72 more

Re: Need immediat help for reading .xlsx file

Posted by Nagaraja <mn...@gmail.com>.
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1109267

I had the issue. The issue is solved by the above link

Re: Need immediat help for reading .xlsx file

Posted by "mcanow@yahoo.com" <mc...@yahoo.com>.
HI Nick,

Thanks a lot , i have resolved this issue by removing apache_xbean.jar from
C:\bea9\weblogic92\common\lib.

Sincere thanks
Nowshad
Capgemini

Re: Need immediat help for reading .xlsx file

Posted by "mcanow@yahoo.com" <mc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Nick

  Sincere thanks Nick for swift reply..i have spent quite some time on this
issue but not able to succeed..while searching in google ..i see have
provided valuable info on this issue...

 Kindly let me know the weblogic forum links where this issue is addressed
or please let me know how do I force weblogic 9 to take xmlbean2.3 or higher
version.
I am Awaiting for your reply Nick..
Thanks
Nowshad

Re: Need immediat help for reading .xlsx file

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, mcanow@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have configures below jar to upload .xlsx file.We are using weblogic9
> and weblogic server contains xbean.jar. My appilcation pom.xml contain
> xbean2.2 ( tried with 2.4.0 also )still i am getting below error.
> Problem here is , application taking xbean.jar from weblogic9 server lib
> not from application xbean2.2 or 2.4.

You need at least xmlbeans 2.3 (newer is fine). If weblogic comes with an
older one, you'll need to override it to use 2.3 (or later). That question
is best asked on a weblogic forum, or through their support. Until your
application runs with a new enough xmlbeans, it won't work...

Nick