Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 10:57:43 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 1.9.0 Released

Sudheesh,

I guess the following Jiras has been included in Improvement list by
mistake, they are not in 1.9 scope:
[DRILL-4309] - Make this option
store.hive.optimize_scan_with_native_readers=true default
[DRILL-4864] - Add ANSI format for date/time functions
[DRILL-4865] - Add ANSI format for date/time functions

I guess the confusion was that they had Fix Version indicated as 1.9, it
was intended version, in reality they are still in progress / under review.
I have updated their Fix version to Future to avoid the confusion. Could
you please exclude these three Jiras from Improvement list?

Kind regards
Arina