Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2016/12/12 18:36:15 UTC

[VOTE][LAZY] Release turbine-parent 4 based on staged repository RC1

Hi folks,

I would like to release the Turbine parent POM, version 4.
Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.

I'm calling for a lazy vote here as this is just a build-support
artifact. So if no one objects within 72 hours, I consider this vote passed.

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/maven/turbine-parent/tags/turbine-parent-4

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1017

Changes in this version include:

New features:
o Add external assembly descriptor dependency
  turbine-parent-assembly 1.0.0
o Add Java8 profile

Fixed Bugs:
o Fix maven.compile(r).source

Changes:
o Update plugins (align with commons-parent-40)
        - maven-surefire-plugin to 2.19.1
        - maven-javadoc-plugin to 2.10.4
        - maven-findbugs-plugin to 2.5.5/3.0.3
o Require Maven 3.0.5
o Update Apache parent POM to 18
o Update plugins (align with commons-parent-39)
        - maven-compiler-plugin to 3.3
        - maven-resources-plugin to 2.7
        - maven-site-plugin to 3.4

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Release turbine-parent 4 based on staged repository RC1

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
[x] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

- G

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 12.12.16 19:36, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> I would like to release the Turbine parent POM, version 4.
> Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.
>
> I'm calling for a lazy vote here as this is just a build-support
> artifact. So if no one objects within 72 hours, I consider this vote passed.

As no one voted -1, this vote has passed. I will publish the artifact
to Nexus shortly.

Bye, Thomas